Engines overheat and fixing the damage can cost serious money. In most cases no warranty or insurance applies. You pay the repair bill & do without your car until it’s fixed.
That’s why you need an ENGINE GUARD.
- LOUD audible warning – keep your eyes on the road & drive more safely
- Get warned BEFORE damage occurs- super fast response compared to factory gauges
- Works if you’ve LOST coolant- shows cylinder head temp. Most factory gauges don’t work without coolant
- Digital display in degrees- provides feedback to MANAGE engine temperature
Suits: cars, trucks, boats, motorbikes, heavy equipment, generators
When You Buy 2 Units
24 Hour Daily
Email us to find out more
About Engine Guard
The Engine Guard uses a completely separate sensor and an accurate digital display- totally independent of the factory temperature gauge. This will enable you to see changes in real time- quickly and accurately and avoid engine overheating. YOU set the audible alarm to warn you if the temperature is higher than normal.
Other models: the ENGINE GUARD can do more. It can also monitor the temperature of your transmission at the same time- great to know if you’re towing a caravan. Transmissions have dramatically shortened lifespan if overheated and can also go into ‘limp home’ mode without any warning- guaranteed to ruin your travels! ENGINE GUARD can also be used to monitor engine oil temperature- a great feature on turbo diesel engines.
It can also be used as an AUDIBLE low oil pressure warning, or to monitor voltage with an alarm to warn of low or high voltage. This is ideal for vehicles with dual battery set-ups.
Order 2 or more units, we’ll ship it FREE!
The Engine Guard Product Range
We found the Engine Guard to be surprisingly responsive, temp changes registered quickly. As soon as the load came on temp started up but dropped equally quickly when load came off. The standard temp gauge remained steady throughout a 20-25 degree range so it was the Engine Guard that did the work.
Two irrefutable conclusions:
- Standard gauge is rubbish, it’s only a feel good dial of no practical worth.
- Engine Guard worked well and gave us the info we needed, almost instantly, every vehicle should have one.
Thanks again for the unit I received Friday. I was going away the next day so wired it up temporarily as it arrived at 2.30 in the post. We set off at 7am and about 40 kilometers later the alarm went off with high water temp and as I pulled over it went into red on the dash. This managed to save my $4000 recon motor in my BMW. Many thanks for the quick delivery.Bruce