ENGINE GUARD EG01/3 Single Temperature Sensor (input 1) and Voltage Meter OR Low Oil Pressure Alarm (input 2)
$129.00 inc. GST
- 1 x Digital Display Unit
- 1 x Bolt-on Temperature Sensors with 5m cable
- 1 x Voltage / Low Oil pressure alarm interface with 5m cable
- Wiring loom, water resistant connectors
- Owner’s Manual
- The kit is supplied in a transparent retail package with hanger hole at the top, barcoded.
FREE SHIPPING when you order 2 or more systems!
Single Temperature Sensor (input 1) and Voltage Meter OR Low Oil Pressure Alarm (input 2)
Digital engine temperature alarm with single bolt-on sensor (INPUT 1) with user programmable second input (INPUT 2), either:
Digital volt meter with optional high or low voltage alarm.
Measures voltage in a range between 0v DC – 33v DC. The alarm set-point is user programmable for high or low voltage alarms. Great for dual battery set-ups (warns of overcharging or discharging that can cause damage to batteries), alternator monitoring, starting battery condition, etc. Simple to install- a single wire (supplied) can be connected to a voltage source using the same earth/negative as the Display. The voltage is then displayed on the digital display as INPUT 2.
Low oil pressure alarm
- Connects to the standard oil pressure switch circuit (most vehicles use a single wire/normally closed system) and will trigger the buzzer when the low oil pressure warning light is illuminated.
This model is very versatile- ideal for fleet owners who may have contract drivers who are not familiar with the factory warning lights, etc.